Prepare and get confident
Finding out about breastfeeding during pregnancy will help you feel more confident about getting off to a good start when your baby arrives. To learn more about breastfeeding you can:
- chat to other mums who are breastfeeding or connect with women who have breastfed before. A local antenatal class is a good place to start
- have a look through the information on our website
- pop along to a breastfeeding support drop-in, where you’ll receive advice and reassurance
- find out how your body prepares for breastfeeding while you’re pregnant, how your partner can support you, and what to expect in the first day or two of your baby’s life
- visit one of our Hello Baby sessions.